Monday, June 23, 2014

Outfit Of The Day #5

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing great! This Summer is sooo nice and hot and it's perfect for wearing sporty and relaxing clothes. When you wanna get a sporty look it doesn't always have to look lazy or anything. You can just choose your colors and makeup and hair. And don't forget shoes. Today I'm wearing a sporty outfit from bebe and I'm so excited to show you all :)



So I added two photos of the shirt so you are able to see the front and the back. This is a halter top from bebe. I love this shirt so much! I love the shirts from there with the logo. This shirt has a sweater material and it's really light so it doesn't feel uncomfortable with the hot weather. Although the things they have in store aren't always online so here is one that would serve the same purpose; just click here :) I also am wearing these earrings from bebe! They give the outfit more vibrancy and more personality. 

My pants are a dressy/casual type that are from bebe. I love them because you can wear them with any shirt! The shirt you wear them with can control how they look which is perfect. A fancier type shirt can make them look dressy while a shirt like the one I'm wearing can make them look casual. They're pretty stretchy, I got them in a size XS because they're kind of big. The online store actually has them so click here.   

The flip flops are just plain black from bebe. They're really comfortable! They tie the sport look together really well. Here are some flip flops that are really similar to these except they have a really cute design :) 
                                                                               
:)

Thank you all for reading! My outfit was literally, ALL bebe haha! It's one of my favorite stores because it's really great quality and the prices are pretty fair. The clothes are casual and dressy, and how I dress I'm either one or the other hehe. Anyway thanks again for reading and have a wonderful day/night! 



                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                          Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment