Monday, June 16, 2014

Outfit Of The Day #4

Hey everyone! I'm really excited to show you my other shirt from Viva Bandida! I really didn't want to wait so I had to do it right away. I wear a lot of black and this outfit really hits the spot! I tried to make my hair as wild as I could get it. I makes the outfit stand out more. Anyway here are the photos.

                        
:)
                                                                         
So my shirt is from Viva Bandida of course. I absolutely loooooove it! It's so funny and unique. The shirt first appeared pretty small when I got it. Then I realized it was super stretchy and it is meant to have a tight fit. I ordered it in a size medium so it runs true to it's size. This shirt fits my personality too so of course I needed it hahaha. 
                                                                            
Alrighty so, the pants that I'm wearing are ankle fit trouser pants from Target! These are one of my favorite pants that I have; I even have another color. They are really dressy and they have a tight fit. I love that they still look normal on me even though I'm really short. They are pretty big so I have these in a size 2. Although the pockets are sewed together, but I just got some scissors and cut them really easy. When I bought them, they were on a weird sale for $24 and I have never seen them on sale again every since. I have only seen them for $27. Hopefully the sale comes back!

                                                                         
My silver hoop earrings are from bebe! They're just some simple silver earrings. I needed them really bad because they match everything! Gold or silver. I bought them in person, so they aren't available online. But here are some similar earrings to the ones that I have. They're not plain but they are still really cute. I love Bebe's jewelry because it is good quality and fun to wear! They don't fade or get worn out. 

                                                                             
Let me say that leopard shoes always win. I love these! The leopard is really bright and not faded. The red also is really cute! The wavy part on the bottom of the shoe is like the cherry on top. I chose leopard shoes because it contrasted really well with the whole black and white look I was going for. The shoes are from Modcloth. I got them a while back and they were the last pair! So they don't have them anymore but here are some ones that fit with what I'm saying about the whole contrast of the outfit. 

                                                                         


So there you go! Thanks so much for taking the time to read! I hope you like the outfit. I really tried to be really bold and bright with black and white and leopard and red. The earrings add a nice simple touch. Thanks again for reading and have a great day/night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!


1 comment: