Monday, May 26, 2014

DIY Pineapple Nailsヽ(•‿•)ノ

Hey guys(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc) Lately I've been in need of doing my nails cause they're weird and creepy and sad when they're not painted so they needed my attention hahaha! I've had a big obsession with pineapples. Pineapple print of course. It's just sooo fun and it reminds me of warm weather. Any fruit pattern is really cute. Anyway, so I do my nails a little more different. I no longer like to use nail polish, but I now use acrylic paint! It's really much easier to use and there are more color varieties. It's also good to use if you don't like to spend too much money on nail colors because acrylic paint is 50 cents or higher. So it's really good. I like using acrylic paint because it's easier to work with and the color stays really thick and pretty matte. I use just regular thin small paint brushes to apply it. With this paint, you can apply as many coats as you want even when it's still wet and it won't be too thick and gooey. I love it and I'll show you how I do my pineapple nails with acrylic paintヽ(•‿•)ノ












I hope that was understandable hehe. It was one of the simplest nails I've done in a while. You have to remember though, that the thing about using acrylic paint as nail polish, you will still need to use clear nail polish for the top coat. So it protects it and obviously makes it look nice and shiny. The paint is also very easy to clean off of the sides, I usually do that when I wash my hands. I just clean off the sides really easy and I don't need to use nail polish remover. Also if you don't have paint brushes, you can use any old makeup brushes, they work just the same. Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope to have inspired you with my weird nail art in some way haha!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter






1 comment: