Monday, June 2, 2014

Outfit Of The Day #2♥

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing great. I'm sooo happy that Summer is here. School is no longer a problem right now☺ This Summer is really going to be a fun one. So many new clothes and styles☻ Right now, crops are really in. Honestly though, crops have been here forever and I think they're kind of timeless and very youthful. You can wear them with anything. I wore a casual outfit consisting a leather crop top and shorts. It turned out to be one of my favorite outfits to wear!
So the shorts are from American Eagle. I really love them and they're very comfortable because they're stretchy and they're pretty soft. I'm actually very picky with shorts cause I don't wear them as much. Any jean material actually! These can go with anything because they're dark. They could contrast really well with light colors too.
This leather crop top is from Forever 21. Unfortunately it is no longer available online but if you click here, you can see one that is similar to the one I'm wearing. Even though this is a faux leather material, it's really light and it doesn't feel heavy at all for this Summer heat. It runs a little big so I had to size down on it. Also, my gold hoops are from Target. I love them because they go with everything and they make my outfits sassy hehehe.  
My sandals are from Journeys. I am literally, LITERALLY in love with them! They match with everything and they are so rare. They're also really comfy too. This gladiator style is really in right now so take advantage! I think this style of shoes is definitely here to stay.  
My face is really silly but anyway here is another last pictureヽ(ヅ)ノ
So I hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day! This is one of my favorite outfits and honestly I'll wear it in my sleep. Anyway thanks for reading and keep coming back to see new posts!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment