Saturday, May 24, 2014

Outfit Of The Day #1♥

Hey guys! It's finally the end of the school year! I'm honestly so glad that I'm ending school withsuccess and my last year of high school will be too. Now that Summer is rolling around, I can start being more dedicated to my blogッ Finally! Hehe. Aaaanyway, as a comeback, I'll start out with OOTD's. I'm really excited! This Summer and this coming school year, I will have a lot more time to blog and do more of what I always wanna do. This year of high school, I get to have a short schedule so my day ends at 10am! I'm very excited for naps and free time(˘_˘٥)  And blogging of course. Anyway, here's my very first OOTD!
So this was my outfit today! It was a really casual and simple look but I still felt pretty darn fabulous in it.
These pants are my jean jeggings from American Eagle. I don't really wear jeans much but I'm trying to get into them!
They're really comfy and since I'm really short, they actually don't fit me too long which is what I love.
So they don't look abnormally long on me. I really think these are the best jeans I've ever owned and I'll definitely want moreヽ(•‿•)ノ


This shirt is such a pretty and casual shirt. The quality and the texture is really nice and very comfortable. I got this shirt from J.Crew. There was another color available (as you can see in the link when you click the word 'shirt') but I felt that the white color was more exciting and fun. The mint colored jewels really won me over. The shirt is so dainty and very feminine even though it's a baseball tee because it's nice and tight fitting. Cutest shirt ever.

Then, here are my shoes. I bought these at Forever 21 on my trip to NYC. Unfortunately that was a really long time ago so I can't include the link(⌣́_⌣̀) Anyway, metallic shoes weren't really too popular when I bought them, but lately they have been so I'm really happy that they finally get to be in the spotlight. They go with so many things and make any outfit look dressy yet casual. They really add an emphasis. I had purchased the shoes for $29 at the time. If you click here, you can find some shoes similar to these(I know for sure that the price will decrease when the Memorial Day sale u es on) and of course you can always look up metallic shoes anywhere online!

To sum up the outfit, I chose light makeup and a casual hairstyle for it. I think that when I wear this again, I can wear a dark colored lipstick since I have light eye makeup so it would contrast well. Like probably a red! Or dark brown or dark purple..Anything really hehe. Also the outfit doesn't call for jewelry, since the shirt already has some gems. So some big studs from bebe went well with it. Soooo that's a wrap
ヽ(•‿•)ノ I hope you all have a lovely day or night or three day weekend! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment