Sunday, June 15, 2014

Outfit Of The Day #3♥ (Happy Fathers Day!)

Hey guys! So today is fathers day and I'm really grateful and happy to have spent it with my dad (and wearing my new shirt hehe) My family and I went out to breakfast and then we made a big dinner later in the evening and it was fun. It was a nice relaxing day for all of us. I also got to change up my layout! Aside from that, I'm really excited to show you all my outfit cause it's the cutest thing I've worn yet! So just read along and you'll see.




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                                                        
So the skirt is a vintage hotel pool scene! It is so unique and so detailed. You can wear this with anything and you can look really dressy and put together. The material is really soft and slippery like and it's stretchy so it's comfortable to wear. This is from NU Label, although you can look up scenery looking skirts anywhere else because I think they're everywhere! 
                                                                         
This shirt saying, 'Chulita' is literally; the BEST thing I've ever bought!!! It's so cute and dainty even showing my personalityヽ(•‿•)ノ Chulita is a term of endearment is Spanish of course. It's so sassy hehehe. This shirt is from Viva Bandida. Click here to visit the shop! I've also ordered another top from here that I will show you soon! I love their products because they represent Hispanic culture I can relate to and it's soooo cute. They have good prices too! I really recommend checking them out. Follow them on instagram!
                                                                            
My ankle strap heels that I'm wearing are from target! They are good for any type outfit whether it is dressy or casual. Ankle strap heels are really needed! Although I have tough feet, these kind of hurt my feet if I'm wearing them for a long amount of time :( Still cute though¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just had to add one picture wearing my hat! This is also from target! Floppy hats have always been so cute and they never look ridiculous. They match with everything! You can add it to your outfit just to add some personality. It seemed to really tie my outfit together. I'm so ready to buy another floppy hat cause you can never have too many right?


                                                                     
Now here is a picture of me and my dad since it's Father's Day of course! Not everyone knows that I've always been a daddy's girl at heart. I've always been attached to my dad and I'm very grateful to have him here. This was from breakfast this morning! 
                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                           
So there was today's outfit. I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did hahaha. It's a perfect girly outfit that looks effortless and dressy. I will blog about my other new top from Viva Bandida this week! Have a great week and remember that you're too blessed to be stressed¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                                                     

                                           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

                                    Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment